The sophisticated nature of text to speech software is something e-commerce business owners cannot lose out on. In a customer-obsessed age, this technology can help you expand your value offerings and create better revenue generation opportunities. But before investing, it is vital to consider your choices.
In this post, we have listed the best text to speech software for business, along with their features and functionalities to help you make an informed decision.
1. Murf AI
Murf AI is a top player in the market, having a versatile AI voice generator with voiceovers in more than 20 languages. The life-like sounding AI voices have a studio-quality effect that can make your presentations, videos, commercials, and podcasts stand out.
The best thing is that you can create voice over that match your brand’s personality. The platform also has customizable packages you can choose from based on your budget needs.
Here’s how working with Murf AI can benefit you:
- Multiple Customization Features: You can adjust your voice overs, including the pitch, pause, and pronunciation. By creating and editing voice overs, you can take control of your narrative and connect with your customers engagingly.
- Create Studio-like Voices in Minutes: Producing studio-like and realistic voices using Murf AI can happen only in 4 steps. Through this, brands can cut time in creating unified voices to guide customers throughout their buying journey.
- Connect With Multi-lingual Customers Around the Globe: Want to connect with customers in Japan? With Murf AI, you can. The voiceovers span multiple tonalities, emotions, and genders, helping you connect with a global audience.
Descript’s Overhub is an AI text to speech software that uses Lyrebird AI to create ultra-realistic stock voices.
The platform allows you to create multiple voice overs to fit any setting or performance style and perform speech voice cloning easily.
It works as an audio and video editor, having transcription, a screen recorder, and publishing features with stellar AI mind-bending tools.
Let’s review how Descript can help you create ultra-clear voices:
- AI voices in over 23 languages with AI-powered noise-reduction and voice-enhancement features.
- Video and screen recording available.
- A collaborative platform.
3. Natural Reader
Business owners looking for something easy-to-use can work with Natural Reader. All you need to do is write text in a document and convert it into an MP3 that you can listen to and use from anywhere, anytime.
The high-quality natural-sounding voices aim to deliver superior speech solutions for software, mobile, and web applications.
Along with a free version, the platform also has customizable packages that businesses can use to create the best videos and presentations to attract their target audience.
A snapshot of the top features of Natural Reader:
- A user-friendly platform that lets you adjust voiceovers.
- Free and premium packages are available for business owners.
- 100+ natural voices and 16 different languages.
Another straightforward way to convert text into engaging voice overs is through Wideo.
The platform has the option to add customized voices using private recordings. It also has the voiceover video feature that lets you add personalized text to videos in a user-friendly way. If you are a beginner in creating and editing voice overs, Wideo is the right pick.
Top features of Wideo that you should about:
- A simple and effective way to create voice overs online.
- Trusted by 2.5 million registered users in the world.
- Especially useful for videos, demos, and presentations.
The wide assortment of text to speech software in the market has given brands many opportunities to go above and beyond customer expectations.
With so many distractions, it can be overwhelming to create meaningful connections. Thankfully, with innovative technologies like AI voice, you can make a difference.
So, get ready to supercharge customer experiences with these text to speech software options today!